It's one thing to go vegan solo, but a whole other situation when you're ready to change your life with a family.
In this podcast episode, I chat with Ambriel of Black Mama Vegan (wife and mom of four) about:
- How to sneak in a couple of vegan meals a week.
- Why it's such an advantage to go vegan when your children are very young.
- How she was able to change her husband mindset around protein and "feeling full."
- How she was able to get her teenage daughter on board *despite the multiple side eyes* lol
- Why faux meat products are so helpful for new vegan families.
Get the full show notes for this episode here